Metafil Bulk Fill is a resin-based light-cure, radiopaque, flowable restorative material.
Direct/Indirect posterior restoration including occlusal surfaces.
Patients who have a history of severe allergic reactions to this product, methacrylate monomers, or acrylate monomers
- Excellent resilience and wear resistance.
- Good flow characteristics and minimal stickiness-Easy to place even in the most difficult situations.
- Life-like shades (precisely matched to the Vita shade guide).
- Outstanding polishability.
- Methacrylate monomers
- Acrylate monomers
- Inorganic fillers
- Aromatic amine
- The content of inorganic fillers is 47.6 vol % (70.0 wt %).
- The particle size of the inorganic fillers is between 0.01-8.00 μm.
- 1 x 2.5ml (4.8 g) Syringe
- Needle tips