SUN MEDICAL GEL DESENSITIZER is a gel-type single syringe desensitizer that has high effectiveness and easier handling.
- It reacts chemically with tooth structure and forms a precipitate that blocks dental tubules, to prevent thermal, mechanical and chemical stimulation of odontoblastic processes.
- Application of gel desensitizer is indicated for topical treatment of dental hypersensitivity due to patent dentinal tubules, and will immediately reduce it.
- Eliminates pain related to bleaching applied to enamel before or after bleaching.
- It can also be used as fluoride varnish.
- Increases acid resistance.
- Decreases hypersensitivity at tooth whitening.
- Excellent performance on desensitization.
- The gel remains longer on teeth so dentin tubules can be sealed tighter than other MS coat series.
- Acid P Sulfonic Styrene, MMA ,Oxalic Acid ,Sodium Fluoride (900 ppm) , Potassium salt.
- 1 x 3ml Syringe.
- Plastic needle tips. (To treat around 100 teeth).