Fantasista is a visible light cure, tooth shade, radio-opaque composite resin using an organic filler which is reactive with the polymer matrix. The inorganic filler loading is 53.0 vol% with a particle size range of 0.02 to 5.0 μm. Fantasista contains UDMA and TEGDMA.Fantasista’s unique four-part filler technology creates a strong, wear-resistant restorative with a chameleon-like ability to mimic the surrounding tooth shade.
- Natural and Beautiful
- Unparalleled translucency and ability to blend with shade of the surrounding tooth
Fantasista’s proprietary strontium filler adjusts the refractive index to complement that of the resin matrix. The result is a restoration with life-like translucency that visually blends into the surrounding natural tooth structure. Margins become invisible. It’s ideal for the most-demanding anterior cosmetic dentistry – yet provides the high strength, wear-resistance and radiopacity needed for long-term performance under posterior occlusion.
- Spreads smoothly – Doesn’t slump
Fantasista doesn’t slump. Not even at body temperature. So anatomy can be easily formed during build-up without rushing to cure cusps or incisals before they lose their shape. Yet under the slight pressure of an instrument, Fantasista spreads easily without resistance or stickiness. So it’s easy to place and make adjustments before curing. Fantasista resists bubble formation. Because of its thixotropic nature, it spreads easily into line-angles and marginal areas without excessive trapping of air.
- Adapts Beautifully to your Preparation
Fantasista resists bubble formation. Because of its thixotropic nature, it spreads easily into line-angles and trapping of air.
- A Strong, tough restorative that Resists Fracture
After your first few Fantasista restorations you’ll appreciate its superior aesthetic and handling qualities. But studies reveal it also features superior physical properties. Its high compressive and flexural strength plus high fracture energy means that a Fantasista restoration resists cracking and chipping … even when use in particularly stressful posterior applications.
- Excellent sealability
It creates high polymerization, especially in the interface between root canal walls and cement.
- Compressive Strength : 450MPa
- Flexural Modulus : 7.9GPa
- Refractive Index : 1.5
- Fantasista should not be used either by clinicians or on patients who are methacrylate monomer-sensitive.
- Avoid contact of Fantasista with soft tissues, skin or eyes.
- Dentist should wear rubber or PVC dental gloves.
- Avoid high temperatures above 30°C and direct sunlight.
- Refrigeration is not necessary. However, if stored in a refrigerator, then allow the material to warm to room temperature prior to use.
- 1 x 2.5ml (4.2g) syringe
Fantasista’s 4-part filler system combines the best properties of
- TMPT reactive organic filler that polishes magnificently and maintains the finish long after other composite resins have begun to dull
- the best balanced combination of a nanofiller and a microfiller for strength, wear-resistance and easy handling
- a proprietary strontium filler for shade and translucency control
This distinctive technology creates a unique restorative material with extraordinary handling properties, cosmetics and long-term performance.
After your first few Fantasista restorations you will appreciate its aesthetics and handling qualities. But studies also reveals its superior physical properties. Its high compressive and flexural strength plus high fracture energy means that a Fantasista restoration resists cracking and chipping… even when used in particularly stressful posterior applications.
Fantasista is fit for all Class of anterior and posterior restorations.