- Hybrid Bond ONE is a single-bottle, self-etching, self-priming, light-cured dentin bonding system.
- It does not require acid-etching of dentin or cut enamel surfaces before use.
- It is suitable for use with directly applied composite resins and can be cured by any light-curing devices.
- Hybrid Bond ONE can also be used as the adhesive agent for indirectly fabricated restorations.
- It contains 4-META, a high-performance adhesive monomer that decalcifies tooth substrate and penetrates through the smear layer to form a hybrid layer, creating excellent bonds to dentin and enamel.
- It forms a fortified resin coat on dentin, which blocks mechanical and biological stimuli to dentin-pulp-complex.
- No etching, just one coat
The entire bonding procedure takes 35 seconds, start-to-finish.
Chemically-activated Micro brushes eliminate mixing.
- Any composite, any curing light
Halogen, Xenon (Plasma Arc) or even LED.
- Thin but robust film
Only 9 microns but almost no post-op sensitivity.
The thin bonding layer results in aesthetic margins and perfect contacts between adjacent teeth. The robust coat blocks both mechanical and chemical stimuli to dentin pulp complex.
- High bond strength
Strong bonds to enamel, dentin and resin composites, thanks to 4-META .A proven adhesive monomer.
I. BOND STRENGTH :
A. Micro Tensile Bond Strength
- Sound Dentin : 44Mpa.
- Carious Dentin :
- Affected Dentin : 43MPa.
- Infected Dentin : 2.8MPa.
B. Tensile Bond Strength.
- Enamel : 13Mpa.
- Dentin : 13 Mpa.
II. Film Thickness : 9 microns with uniform thickness.
III. Dentinal Tubules Sealing : 100%
- 1 x 5ml Bottle
Hybrid Brushes contain a bonding promoter and are an important component of Hybrid Bond to maximize polymerization. The particles of the bonding promoter are among the bristles of the Microbrush. Do not substitute any other brushes!
If the size of the brush is too large, stir the drop of Hybrid Base with a Hybrid Brush, and apply it with anything you like.
A piece of Hybrid Brush is good for up to 3 drops of the Hybrid Base.
Hybrid Brushes contain aromatic amine that has effect of catalyst and is very important when bonding a self-cure composite. The action of the aromatic amine takes part in the development of resin bonding to partially deminelized dentin. When the Hybrid Brushes are used with other one-step bonding agents, higher M-TBS was measured than those with the normal brushes used.
For the details of the study results of the Hybrid Brushes (which are called “Catabrushes” in the Japanese market”), please read the posters by Dr. N. Yamamoto and Dr. S. Wakamatsu that were presented at the AADR/ADEA Annual Meeting in Orlando in March 2006.
While many self-etch agents have problems bonding core materials and dual-cure resin cements, Hybrid Bond bonds beautifully to light-cure, self-cure and dual-cure materials.
No. The blanching does not damage the tissue. Normal color should return within a few days.
Hybrid Bond’s performance on acid-etched dentin is virtually identical to that on unetched dentin. Note that the phosphoric acids must be thoroughly rinsed off before the bonding agent is applied as with all bonding agents.
If you are bonding to dentin and cut enamel, Hybrid Bond can indeed be used with an adhesive cement instead of etching. This will not affect Chemiace II’s performance. And it will actually improve Panavia’s bond. However, when Super-Bond C&B is used with its etchants, it generates significantly better adhesion than either of the other cements. Though Hybrid Bond can be used with Super-Bond C&B for normal adhesive cementation, particularly demanding cases would be better served using Super-Bond C&B and its etchants.